Skip to content
- CPS reviews with the Board any costs to be incurred by the association over and above the contract costs and/or amounts previously authorized by the Board.
- We prepare checks drawn on the accounts of the association for payment of the association’s debts and obligations. These are then sent to the HOA Treasurer for signature and distribution to the appropriate creditors.
- We prepare monthly reports for your Treasurer and Board. These typically include your Balance Sheet, Budget vs Actual and Homeowners Balance Due. We also send copies of the bank statements to the Treasurer.
- We coordinate with a CPA for financial reports and audits required by law.
- CPS makes financial records of the association available for inspection during normal business hours.
- We forward by mail to each delinquent homeowner a past due statement for all fees due.
- We assist the association’s attorneys in all matters relating to collection of assessments or enforcement of deed restrictions.